TerBear the Pet Nanny
Big and small I watch them all
Hi my name is Terrie Franco and I want to be your pet sitter. I have a dog, July who is a mixed breed of Blue Heeler and Australian Shepherd and three cats, Snickers, Morgan, and Megan. I love animals of all sizes and personalities, especially dogs, cats, and horses. I was raised with animals (dogs, cats, horses, rabbits). I am pet first aid certified and insured. Do your pets need medicine? I can give pills as well as shots. I believe pet therapy is the best therapy there is for people. I am dependable and trustworthy. I will love and care for you “family” members while you are away on vacation while watching your home as well.
Your pets and I can take relaxing walks. I will give your pet love and care while you are away.
Why choose me as your pet sitter
- Pets get to stay in their own home where they are more comfortable and relaxed
- Your pet is protected from the stress and potential illness often encountered in boarding facilities
- In home care is best for socially aggressive or timid animals
- I can administer medication and I am pet CPR certified
- I can water your plants, get your mail, and maintain an “at home” look